Monday, June 17, 2013

FATHER'S DAY TREATS

I start the day with a cup of coffee and a chat with  my baby sis on what to prepare for dinner!  Of course! It's Father's Day.  So I pull out my recipe for a family favorite: PANCIT PALABOK!
Palabok is actually a noodle dish with thick rich tangerine-color sauce.  It is a rice noodle that comes in two sizes, the thick one in which what we call Malabon (taken from a city in Metro Manila that epitomizes Pancit Malabon) and the thin one called bihon (also used in other pancit recipe).  You can use either or use them both at the same time.
The soul of this dish comes down on the sauce.  It must be cooked in perfection so that it can carry the rest of the ingredients!
Besides the noodles & the sauce this dish highlights the toppings which thus completes the adventure!
I'll run few of them, okay  just I'll share few photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment